We gathered all the documents and make it simple to write:
1. Do not publish or comment on political issues, religion, ethnicity; do not use the word antisocial, obscene, threatening, insulting or hurting individuals, units or other organizations; do not upload, post, email, transmit or provide brochures, promotional, “junk mail,” “spam,” “mass mailer”, … and other information which users undesirable, does not allow or not themes are discussed.
2. Enterprise business membership traditional industries. Except for life insurance business and in any multi-level forms.
3. Members must register the business line. Chapter members can coincide in the same profession but other business commitments are not the same products and target customers. Members those who want to change registered business line, must be approved by the Executive Board of chapter.
4. Chapter member to one at a time. Members are allowed to go through a chapter other participants over 06 months at the current chapter and Executive Board member of the chapter that want to move to consent in writing (email). Membership fees are less than 3 months member should pay a new fee as new member.
5. When the membership fee expired date arrives, if within 15 days of notification, the payment have not been done, the member shall be considered as not to continue to be BusinessPro Global member anymore.
6. The Chapter Executive Board includes 1 Chairman, 1 Secretary, 1 Treasurer and 3 Vice Chairmen (trade promotion, balancing life, communications and events). The term of the Board is one year; and it will be elected by chapter members and be approved by the Executive Board of that nation.
7. National Executive Board includes 1 Chairman and Vice Chairmen (trade promotion, balancing life, communications and events, social work). The term of the Board is 2 years, is elected by chapter members of the Executive Board and is approved from the Executive Board of Global.
8. The Global Executive Board includes 1 Chairman and Vice Chairmen. The term of the Executive Board is 2 years, is elected by members of the Board of the Nations.
BusinessPro Global reserves the right to terminate a member’s membership at any time without prior notice if members violated regulations.