BBalance – Balancing life
2:00 PM Thursday, July 20 – 12:00 AM Sunday, July 23, 2017
Da Lat Resort and Training Center. K’Lan Resort, Tuyen Lam Lake, Da Lat, Lâm Đồng Province, Vietnam
Presented by Swami Narayanananda, Saraswati, Nguyen Van Tam
Immerse yourself in the a lifestyle and experience complete serenity in a naturally beautiful and peaceful setting free from the noise and stimulation of the outside world.
Recharge yourself by practicing the ancient teachings of Balancing Life following the daily schedule which has been carefully designed to enhance your energy levels and also provide time for rest and contemplation.
Enjoy meditation, yoga, qigong, delicious vegetarian meals, workshop, and being in nature. Begin to discover your true nature as peace, happiness and develop skills which will improve the health of your mind and body, and soul.
– Proper meditation
– Proper yoga
– Proper qigong (Tiên Thiên Khí Công)
– Proper purification and nutrition (Yogic vegetarian diet)
– Positive thinking
06:00 – 08:00: Silent meditation and lecture
08:00 – 10:00:
Day #2&3: Yoga: Asanas, Pranayama and Relaxation
Day #4: Qigong: Tiên Thiên Khí Công
10:00 – 11:00: Vegetarian lunch
11:00 – 13:00: Karma Yoga – Selfless service
13:00 – 16:00: Workshop
Day #1: Open and introduce the program. Rules
Day #2: Nutrition
Day #3: Purification
16:00 – 18:00:
Day #1&2: Yoga: Asanas, Pranayama and Relaxation
Day #3: Qigong: Tiên Thiên Khí Công
18:00 – 20:00: Vegetarian dinner
20:00 – 22:00: Silent meditation and lecture
Arrival and departure
– Check-in time 2:00PM and Check-out time 12:00AM.
* Time of arrival/departure is when the accommodations will be ready, however you are welcome to arrive/depart earlier or later.
What to Bring
– Slip on shoes, loose comfortable clothing, writing materials, meditation shawl or blanket, yoga mat, flashlight.
– Lemon and honey.
* All books and materials are available in our boutique.
Swami Narayanananda, who was born in London, England, has been a teacher of Yoga and Meditation in the International Sivananda Yoga vedanta Centers since 1999. He has served in the ashrams in California and New York, also as director of the centers in New York and Chicago. He is a regular teacher for our Teacher Training and Advanced Teacher training courses in the USA, India and Vietnam. Swami Narayanananda has a compassionate and accessible teaching style firmly based in his own practice and in the study of scripture.
Saraswati graduated from International Sivananda Yoga teacher training course 2010 in Vietnam. She is also a graduate of the, “Yoga Psychology”, “Ayurveda and Yoga Wellness” course and “Ayuvedic massage therapist”. She has been a volunteer staff at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta center in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam since 2010. After a few months service at the Sivananda Yoga centers in New Plymouth, New Zealand and Grass Valley, California she returned to Vietnam and assumes responsibility of directing the Sivananda Yoga Centre in Dalat City.
Nguyen Van Tam
He mentions traditional medicine and daily uses brown rice and qigong practice, the Tiên Thiên Khí Công.
– The cost includes price of classes, accommodations and food.
– Excludes transportation to Da Lat.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Da Lat Resort and Training Center. K’Lan Resort, Tuyen Lam Lake, Da Lat, Lâm Đồng Province, Vietnam