Apply for Membership
* Conditions for membership:
– Representative: Business owner / director.
Step 1: Enterprises understand the value BusinessPro Global and what we bring
– Refer to information in www.businesspro.global.
– Attend counseling programs for businesses (if any).
Step 2: Enterprise completes registration dossiers and sent to Global Memberships Department (GMD): firstname.lastname@example.org
– Member registration form: Download here.
– Business registration certificate.
– 1 avatar picture.
Step 3: BusinessPro Global review applications
– Chapter Executive Committee (if any) for approval.
– Executive Board approved the final BusinessPro Global.
Step 4: BusinessPro Global advising member enterprises choose suitable package
– 3 membership packages: Basic, Standard and Premium.
Step 5: Enterprise membership fee payment
– Global fee: We use Global fee for activities to maintain and develop BusinessPro Global.
– Local fee: Depending on the policies of each chapter. Local membership fee for that chapter’s Executive Board. The budget for such activities as organizing programs BForum, BBalance, birthday, member’s office opening ceremony, …
– Initiation fee: US$50 (one-time).
Step 6: Enterprise is an official member
– GMD will notice is now an official member to the members (of the chapter) via email and BMatching.
* In the first 2 months, GMD 24/7 member support and guide members to understand and use effectively the activities of the BusinessPro Global.
Step 7: Members invite businesses to be members
– The purpose of developing members those who have selective relationship.
– Each member is invited at least two participating enterprises and corporate members are invited to complete step 5.
Step 8: Members use BMatching
– GMD issuing BMatching to its members.