Apply for Membership
* Conditions for membership:
– Representative: Business owner / director.
– Industry: Traditional business.
– Introduction: by at least 1 member.
– Businesses Invitation: each member should invite at least 2 businesses to join.
Step 1: Enterprises understand the value BusinessPro Global and what we bring
– Refer to information in www.businesspro.global.
– Attend counseling programs for businesses (if any).
Step 2: Enterprise complete registration dossiers and sent to Global Memberships Department (GMD): email@example.com
– Member registration form: Download here.
– Business registration certificate.
– 1 avatar picture.
Step 3: BusinessPro Global review applications
– Chapter Executive Committee (if any) for approval.
– Executive Board approved the final BusinessPro Global.
Step 4: BusinessPro Global advising member enterprises choose suitable package
– 3 membership packages: Basic, Standard and Premium.
Step 5: Enterprise membership fee payment (Global fee, 1 year = 12 months)
– Global Fee: We use Global fee for activities to maintain and develop BusinessPro Global.
– Local Fee: Depending on the policies of each chapter. Local membership fee for that chapter’s Executive Board. The budget for such activities as organizing programs BForum, BBalance, birthday, member’s office opening ceremony, …
Step 6: Enterprise is an official member
– GMD will notice is now an official member to the members (of the chapter) via email and BMatching.
* In the first 2 months, GMD 24/7 member support and guide members to understand and use effectively the activities of the BusinessPro Global.
Step 7: Members invite businesses to be members
– The purpose of developing members those who have selective relationship.
– Each member is invited at least two participating enterprises and corporate members are invited to complete step 5.
Step 8: Members use BMatching
– GMD issuing BMatching to its members.